6 Reasons For Removing a Tree Stump
When requesting an estimate for tree removal make sure to also inquire about stump removal too. Here are 6 reasons why you should consider stump removal:
- Stumps aren’t attractive and can be aesthetically unpleasing to those of us who are meticulous about our yards.
- Stumps can be hazardous to your children and also damage your lawnmower.
- Insects are drawn to decaying and dead trees and tend to attract termites, ants and other pests.
- New Sprouts from tree stumps can cost you additional time and money removing all of the new tree sprouts.
- Difficulty maneuvering around stumps when mowing or trimming your lawn.
- Wasted yard space that could be used for a garden, hammock, table, patio, or a flower bed.
Why Dayton Tree Service for Stump Removal?
What makes Dayton Tree Service the best tree service company in the area is their professionalism, care for your property and the fact the fact they only use the best equipment for stump grinding, tree removal and tree trimming.
The stump grinder enables us to remove all signs a tree was ever there, eliminating any issue that would have been caused if a stump remained. Another special piece of equipment that we use is the wood chipper. Instead of wasting a tree or a stump when performing tree removal and tree trimming services, we repurpose it for use on trails, playgrounds and more.
Below are two videos showing some of the equipment we use to get the job done right the first time.
Give Us a Call
Call Dayton Tree Service for tree removal, tree trimming, stump removal and land clearing services in Dayton and surrounding areas.